Monday, October 19, 2009

What Are You Reading Monday - October 19th


Come post weekly and see what others are reading too just so you can add to your tbr - I always do! For more information see J.Kaye's Book Blog and join in!

Books Completed Last Week:
  • Hell's Gate by Stephen Frey (library)
  • Earthquake in the Early Morning by Mary Pope Osborne (audio with son)
  • Revolutionary War on Wednesday by Mary Pope Osborne (audio with son)
  • Civil War on Sunday by Mary Pope Osborne (audio with son)
  • The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane by Katherine Howe (library)
  • The Last Word by Kathy Herman (review)
Reading Now:
  • Purity in Death by J.D. Robb (audiobook)
  • Nine Dragons by Michael Connelly (review - book tour)
  • Love You To Death by Shannon Butcher (review)
  • The Maze Runner by James Dasher (review)
Reviews Completed Last Week
Next:
  • Breaking the Bank by (review)
  • Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick (review)
  • The Well-Behaved Child by (review)
  • Love Your Body, Love Your Life by (review)
Reviews to do:
  • Magic Treehouse books #17-23
  • Only In Your Dreams by Cecily von Ziegesar
  • Beyond the Highland Mist by Karen Marie Moning
  • Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
  • The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
  • Relentless by Dean Koontz
  • Hunted by P.C. and Kristin Cast
  • The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson
  • True Colors by Kristen Hannah
  • Hell's Gate by Stephen Frey
  • The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane by Katherine Howe
  • The Last Word by Kathy Herman

Summary -

It was a busy week for me with a day trip to a local pumpkin patch with my 4-year-old's daycare class and an afternoon of shopping, plus a wedding too. But I did get some great books read and a few reviews done. I plan on catching up on my reviews better this week. Wish me luck!

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

I have ben wanting to read Hell's Gate. I did read and review Breaking the Bank as well as 9 Dragons. Happy reading.
Jennifer
http://rundpinne.blogspot.com/2009/10/what-are-you-reading-mondays.html

Marie said...

I'm really looking forward to reading Hush Hush! You've had a busy reading week!!

Kristen said...

I love that you still have so many reviews to write. It makes me feel not so alone. ;-)

Mary (Bookfan) said...

So many good titles! Enjoy your reading this week : )

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to reading The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane!

Anonymous said...

I just got in Hush, Hush!

gautami tripathy said...

You read a lot!

Mondays: Musings/Mailbox Bonanza/Whereabouts

Teddyree said...

WOW you got some reading done, great choice of books and another good week coming up! Good luck with your reviews, you have a few to do :-)

Mae said...

Your list puts me to shame! You must be an incredibly fast reader!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.