The good news is DH and DS#1 will be hunting together all day so that just leaves me and DS#2 and DS#2 is very low maintenance when his older brother is not around. So I am looking forward to an enjoyable day.
Will I read for 24-hours. Nope, I have to sleep and feed the kids and do other things, but I plan to read as much as I can and blog too. I'll probably turn in around 11pm that night and maybe get up a little early and read some more, but I'm not sure. But I will be reading and blogging.
I participated in a limited fashion in the spring but plan to be more involved this time (I have a laptop!)
So what am I planning on reading? (in no particular order)
- Hard Eight by Janet Evanovich (library)
- The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary E. Pearson (library)
- Black Hills by Nora Roberts (library)
- Sex, Drugs and Gefilte Fish (review)
- Spinning Forward by Terri DuLong (review)
- The Maze Runner by James Dasher (review)
- Maze of Bones by Rick Riordan (library)
- Always Watching by Brandilyn and Amberly Collins (library)
- Last Breath by Brandilyn and Amberly Collins (review)
- The Christmas Clock by Kat Martin (review)
So are you joining in? Do you have your reading list or do you plan on cheerleading?