Wednesday, September 16, 2009

BBAW: Reading Meme


Wednesday's post with BBAW is a Reading Meme - we're supposed to pick a few questions and answer or answer all of them in just a few words. I think I did pretty good as I am usually wordy with my posts.

Do you snack while you read? If so, favorite reading snack?
  • Dark chocolate M&Ms
Do you tend to mark your books as you read, or does the idea of
writing in books horrify you?
  • Don't mark.
How do you keep your place while reading a book? Bookmark? Dog-ears?
  • Bookmark
Laying the book flat open?
  • Only hard backs if I can
Fiction, Non-fiction, or both?
  • Both but mainly fiction
Hard copy or audiobooks?
  • Both
Are you a person who tends to read to the end of chapters, or are you able to put a book down at any point?
  • It depends how sleepy I am - I do try and read to a stopping point
If you come across an unfamiliar word, do you stop to look it up right away?
  • No
What are you currently reading?
  • Vanished by Joesph Finder
What is the last book you bought?
  • The Mediator: Shadowland by Meg Cabot
Are you the type of person that only reads one book at a time or can you read more than one at a time?
  • I read several at a time
Do you have a favorite time of day and/or place to read?
  • In the evening in my chair in the living room
Do you prefer series books or stand alone books?
  • I love both
Is there a specific book or author that you find yourself recommending over and over?
  • Michelle Moran is my current favorite (Cleopatra's Daughter)
How do you organize your books? (By genre, title, author’s last name, etc.?)
  • Genre mainly - don't have time to alphabetize anymore

4 comments:

gautami tripathy said...

I snack on Munchies and tea!

BBAW: Reading meme

Belle said...

I loved Meg Cabot's Mediator series! Hope you enjoy them too!

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

DARK CHOCOLATE M&Ms??? these things exist??? Love the regular one, but have not seen or looked for dark choc ones...yum

Michelle said...

Despite their weight I too tend to like a hardcover book. Though some of that is directly influenced by not being able to wait to read a book thus having to purchase it in hardcover when it's released, haha.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.