Wednesday's post with BBAW is a Reading Meme - we're supposed to pick a few questions and answer or answer all of them in just a few words. I think I did pretty good as I am usually wordy with my posts.
Do you snack while you read? If so, favorite reading snack?
- Dark chocolate M&Ms
writing in books horrify you?
- Don't mark.
- Only hard backs if I can
- Both but mainly fiction
- It depends how sleepy I am - I do try and read to a stopping point
- Vanished by Joesph Finder
- The Mediator: Shadowland by Meg Cabot
- I read several at a time
- In the evening in my chair in the living room
- I love both
- Michelle Moran is my current favorite (Cleopatra's Daughter)
- Genre mainly - don't have time to alphabetize anymore