This challenge can be found here at J. Kaye's Book Blog (which is a wonderful site and she has lots of giveaways). Reviews are also linked at the blog post. Also descriptions of the different types of suspense/thriller books are in the post mentioned above.
Rules of this challenge:
* Read TWELVE (12) different sub-genres of thrillers in 2009.
* You do NOT need to select your books ahead of time. Also, you may change as you go.
* Your books can crossover into other challenges.
I'm joining late (but you can join anytime, so it's not really late), but I have already read the following (book covers are at the bottom):
- Fragment by Warren Fahy - Sci-Fi Thriller - Review
- Missing Pieces by Joy Fielding - Psychological Thriller - Review coming soon
- Ghostwriter by Travis Thrasher - Supernatural Thriller - Review
- Deadfall by Robert Liparulo - Action Thriller - Review
- Trial by Fire by Jo Davis - Romantic Thriller - Review
- Threshold by Bonnie Kozek - Hard-boiled mystery - Review
- 14 by J.T. Ellison - Serial Killer Thriller - Review
- The Tenth Case by Joseph Teller - Legal Thriller - Review coming soon
- Fertile Ground by Ben Mezrich - Medical Thriller - Review coming soon
- The Last Ember by Daniel Levin - Conspiracy Thriller - Review coming soon
- Reunion in Death by J. D. Robb - Futuristic Thriller - Review
- Alex Cross's Trial by James Patterson - Historical Thriller - Review coming soon
Update - 8/31/09 - challenge complete - though I think I will continue and see how many different sub-genres I can read. And I have to finish the reviews.