Monday, April 6, 2009

What Are You Reading Monday - April 6


Come post weekly and see what others are reading too just so you can add to your tbr - I always do! For more information see J.Kaye's Book Blog and join in!

Books Completed Last Week:
The Good Neighbor by Sharon Mignerey - Romantic Suspense - Love Inspired Suspense title - 4/5 - good quick read, love the small town everyone knows each other type books where the outsider is suspected. Review to come.
Who by Fire by Diana Spechler - Fiction - 4.5/5 - Wow - this was really good!
The Tenth Case by Joseph Teller - Suspense - 4.5/5 - great legal suspense, a little different than I'm used to but I really enjoyed it. Review to come.
The Sorority - Merilynn by Tamara Thorne - Horror - 4/5 - better than the first one - the story continues to develop. Review to come.
The Sorority - Samantha by Tamara Thorne - Horror - 3.5/5 - The story concludes - good trilogy - this one was a little more of a letdown than the second, but still a good quick fun read. Review to come.

Reading Now:

Handle With Care by Jodi Picoult - Fiction - audiobook - I am loving this - I'm down to the last few hours - should finish this week
Isolation by Travis Thrasher - Christian Suspense - this is very interesting so far - I didn't want to put it down last night. Kind of The Shining-ish mixed with Frank Peretti. Lots of suspense and a cool huge house.
Where the Heart Cries by Cindy Woodsmall - Fiction - I'm only a few pages in, but enjoying it so far.


Next:
At the Edge by Cait London - Romantic Suspense
The Hour I First Believed by Wally Lamb - Fiction
Seven up by Janet Evanovich - Mystery

It was another busy weekend, that will start to calm down in the next few weeks, after baseball, Easter and camp-outs. I'm looking forward to a Saturday at home soon where I can layout and enjoy the sun and read!

2 comments:

Jess said...

Wow -- you read a ton last week. I am curious to read your review of Who by Fire. I am considering suggesting it to my book club this summer.

Anonymous said...

So glad you liked Joseph Teller's book! I want to read his next one. It might be out by now, but I can't remember.

I want to read the latest Jodi P. book. Can't get to it though...too many other books. :(

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.