Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Waiting on Wednesday - April 15

Jill at Breaking the Spine hosts "Waiting On" Wednesday where everyone posts what new not-yet-published books we are anxiously awaiting. I'm new to this one also but I am looking forward to being a part of it and seeing all the wonderful new releases out there (and hoping my library will get the online card catalog back up so I can reserve books again).

My Entry for this week is:


RAMPANT is a thrilling read, with strong girls, unusual and scary unicorns, and hidden dangers everywhere. I was on the edge of my seat from start to finish! Please, miss: might I have some more? (Tamora Pierce )

As swift and sure-footed as a killer unicorn, RAMPANT weaves a vibrant new mythology from venerable threads. (Scott Westerfeld, author of the Uglies series )

I love Diana Peterfreund's Secret Society Girl books and this one sounds different and good. I love her humor and her blog so I will definitely read her new book when it comes out August 25, 2009.


Mary said...

Sounds exciting!

purplg8r said...

This is on my WL!

Lusty Reader said...

ooooh thanks for sharing! i haven't ever heard of this author before, but as i am a squealing fangirl of Tamora Pierce anything that she recommends i will read!

Jennie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Diana Peterfreund said...

Gah... who was signed into my account?

Anyway... what I was saying was thanks, Crystal! I didn't know Amazon had those quotes up. Awesome!

And Lusty reader, I am too. I was in shock when I found out TP had read my book! (You should check out my blog tomorrow. I'm doing a Beka Cooper giveaway.)

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.