Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tuesday Teaser - March 24th


TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:
  • Grab your current read.
  • Let the book fall open to a random page.
  • Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
  • You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
  • Please avoid spoilers!

My teaser:
"Ignore them," Rene told her. "D*** bunch of busybodies!"
"I suppose I should have expected it," Jordan said. "I've been trying to ignore them but I don't think that's possible."

From Cold Hearted by Beverly Barton

Great book so far - I started it yesterday and it has already sucked me in.

3 comments:

Mary (Bookfan) said...

I love books that suck me right in : )

Kaye said...

I'm with Mary, when they suck me in right away, it's always a good thing! Glad to hear you are enjoying it. Here is my teaser

Nise' said...

Love it when that happens! Happy reading.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.