Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Book Review: Never Never by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher

Never Never (Never Never, #1)Never Never by Colleen Hoover & Tarryn Fisher
My rating:  5.0/5.0
Series: Never, Never #1
Publisher: Hoover Ink
Publish Date: January 7, 2015
From: my Kindle shelf



My Review:

Amazing. That's what I think about Never Never. I love Colleen Hoover so I knew this was a must buy for me when I first saw it. And buy it I did. Then I read it, trying to take my time, but I couldn't help rushing because I had to know what happened next. Then it ends and I already miss Silas and Charlie and cannot wait until April. You mean I have to wait until April?

Seriously a concept where two teenagers seem to lose their memories, both at the same time is just amazing as I mentioned before. Watching them navigate through life and learn what they can and fake what they can just to get by is very intriguing. I loved getting to know them as they get to know themselves or their new selves. And the mystery. Who are various people and why did this happen. The romance, turns out not only did Charlie and Silas know each other but they seemed to be destined for each other since birth. But was their love enough for both of them?

Lots of questions and a few answers are provided in this book and I cannot wait until the next installment. I am very invested in both characters and want to know more.

Is it April yet?

About Never, Never
Best friends since they could walk. In love since the age of fourteen.
Complete strangers since this morning.
He'll do anything to remember. She'll do anything to forget. 



Challenges:
Outdo Yourself
Contemporary Romance


***I bought this book and all thoughts in this review are unsolicited.  ***

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.