Monday, October 27, 2014

Blog Ahead November



So I'm joining in November's 30 days, 30+ pre scheduled posts, a kind of NaNoWriteMo for bloggers hosted at Herding Cats and Burning Soup.  More information below and you can click on the banner or the blog name and sign up yourself!

A bloggery version of NaNoWriMo!
November 1-30th, 2014

The Goal
The basic goal is to get "ahead" in your blog posts.

At the end of the month of Nov you'll have 30 additional pre-schedules than when you started the month. 
ex--If you Start with 5 pre schedules--End with 35 pre schedules
     Start with 10 pre schedules-- End with 40 pre schedules

Who Can Join
Any blogger. New, seasoned, Blogger, Wordpress
Any heat level, genre or theme, etc
Types of Posts
Anything you want :)
meme, review, guest post, interview, discussion, etc. 
It doesn't have to be book related

What to do Next!

My Goal:

I plan on scheduling 30 posts, a combination of prepping my What Are You Reading Monday, Top Ten Tuesday and hopefully at least 20 reviews, I really need to get caught up.  We'll see how I do :)

1 comments:

Anna (herding cats-burning soup) said...

Woots! Thanks for joining in on the challenge! Good luck this month Crystal :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.