Yes it's that time again. I haven't done a Bloggiesta in awhile but enjoyed it the first (and I think only) time I did it. And I have lots in mind for my blog. I just bought the Blog Design for Dummies book by Melissa Culbertson and have subscribed to her blog as well for things to work on with my blog. If you want to join in simply click on the button above to be transported to the Bloggiesta website. See what is going on, check out some other bloggers' goals and come join in!
So here are my thoughts on goals:
- Update About Me/Contact page
- Read some of Blog Design for Dummies books and think about putting information to work for my blog.
- Write at least 4 backlogged reviews.
- Get my Wednesday, Thursday and Friday memes ready for the next two weeks (at least, if industrious go even further).
- Get some of my tour posts ready to go except for the reviews so it's easy to post just before the tour date (I'm a procrastinator). I'm going to go with a goal of at least 2 weeks worth.
- Visit other blogs, learn things and comment. Time to build up my community again, I have been very lax.
- Do some of the mini-challenges.
- Do the last two weeks worth of Blog Clarity's 10-minute touch-ups.
- Clean out my in-box, work through some of the review requests.