So Bloggiesta has come to an end and what have I accomplished? First a rehash of my goals with what I completed, then I'll make some notes below.
- Update About Me/Contact page - I have done this recently so I'm going to leave it.
- Read some of Blog Design for Dummies books and think about putting information to work for my blog. - I did read the intro and the first chapter and it has me thinking. Can't wait to go back and read more and really start working with it.
- Write at least 4 backlogged reviews. - I wrote one.
- Get my Wednesday, Thursday and Friday memes ready for the next two weeks (at least, if industrious go even further). - Nope. Sigh.
- Get some of my tour posts ready to go except for the reviews so it's easy to post just before the tour date (I'm a procrastinator). I'm going to go with a goal of at least 2 weeks worth. - I did about 4 posts, not what I hoped to, but I did accomplish something.
- Visit other blogs, learn things and comment. Time to build up my community again, I have been very lax. - Didn't do, but plan on working on this week.
- Do some of the mini-challenges. - Didn't do :(
- Do the last two weeks worth of Blog Clarity's 10-minute touch-ups. - I did this week's where I created my gravatar and linked it to both my email addresses. That was easy once I reset my WordPress password.
- Clean out my in-box, work through some of the review requests. - I did get a good jump on this. More work to be done, but I feel good about what I accomplished here.