Monday, September 10, 2012

I'm still here . . .

I'm just on a bit of a hiatus at the moment.  I will try and keep up with interview posts and some reviews at the moment, but I'm a bit overwhelmed with life and just trying to take it all in and enjoy it.  My boys are going to two different schools this year and I really didn't realize how much this would change things.  Add to it the fact that I feel better, I'm leading a more active lifestyle and role in their lives and it keeps me off this computer and away from books more than it use to.  Something I am very happy about. But I will be around, I will still post reviews and I will still have interviews and giveaways.  So I am still here.  Just catching my breath.  Refocusing and trying to figure out where to take the blog from here.

So stay tuned.  I've read some great books lately, some I've just read for pleasure, something I haven't done in awhile.

What are you doing?  Do you have any tips for a busy Mom with kids in two different schools (one is in elementary and one is in middle school).  And the ultimate question for me today is do I join the middle school PTO?  I never did join the elementary school PTSO, and I really don't have the time with a full-time job, one in boy scouts, one in cub scouts, Bible Study, church committee and then just life in general.  So I'm thinking no, but what do you say other Mom's out there?  Is it worth the time?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.