This week's Top Ten Tuesday is all about books to read in one day. Quoted from The Broke and The Bookish: "So it's basically a list of books that had me so on the edge of my seat reading them that I shushed everyone who dared interrupt me :)". You can go to The Broke and the Bookish to see their list and to join in the meme this week.
Here is my Top Ten books I recommend reading in one day (in no particular order, links to my reviews are given if available):
- Solitary by Travis Thrasher (YA Suspense/Supernatural)
- When the Smoke Clears by Lynette Eason (Romantic Suspense)
- Delirium by Lauren Oliver (YA dystopian)
- Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver (YA contemporary)
- Any of The Soul Screamers series by Rachel Vincent (YA Paranormal, My Soul to Take, My Soul to Lose, My Soul to Save ...)
- Any of the Harmony, Texas series by Jodi Thomas (Fiction, Romance, Welcome to Harmony, The Comforts of Home, Somewhere Along the Way, Just Down the Road)
- Cobbogoth by Hannah L. Clark (YA, Fantasy)
- One Moment by Kristina McBride (YA, Contemporary)
- Wither by Lauren DeStefano (YA, Dystopian)
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer (YA, Futuristic)
What books would make your list? If you blogged about them let me know I would love to see your list so I can add to mine. If you don't blog, leave me a few of your suggestions, I would love to see them!