Saturday, April 21, 2012
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? I'm in cloudy coastal NC, right at the base of the fine outer banks. I love where I live.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? The Selection by Kiera Cass and starting on Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? Peanut Butter M&M's. Since going gluten free my snack options are more limited unless I make them myself or spend lots of money, but these do the trick and are very addicting!
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I'm a Mom to 2 boys, I've been together with the man who is my husband for 20 years next month, married for 14 1/2 of those. I work in Marine Science and love my job. I have been book blogging for 3 years and participate in the read-a-thons every chance I get but never stay up over night, I'm a wimp.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? Can't think of anything different except my parents had the kids for the last one. Husband will have the oldest for Boy Scouts, but the youngest will be home. I am most looking forward to a day of reading, hopefully some of it outside working on my tan if the sun will come out!