Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday (1)

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This meme was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

This week's prompt is Top Ten Books (on my shelf) I'd Play Hooky With.  You can go to The Broke and the Bookish to see their list and to join in the meme this week.

I would love to take a day, sit in the nice warm sun, play hooky and read the day away.  In fact I need it, but I have to save up my leave for a girls' weekend in May (which will be fun as well).  So here's my list: 
  1. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin (I bought this for my Kindle when it came out and still haven't read it)
  2. The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa (I think this is on everyone's list)
  3. Legend by Marie Lu (another one I bought when it came out)
  4. Crossed by Ally Condie (same as above)
  5. My Soul to Keep by Rachel Vincent (love this series)
  6. My Soul to Steal by Rachel Vincent
  7. The Night Season by Chelsea Cain (I need my Chelsea Cain fix)
  8. Capital Murder by Phillip Margolin (some more suspense is needed)
  9. A Perfect Storm by Lori Foster (yummy, hot heroes)
  10. One Breath Away by Heather Gudenkauf (okay not technically on my shelf yet, but should be in the next few days, I love this author and can't wait to read this book)
So if you are participating in the meme leave me a link.  If you aren't, what one book would you love to play hooky and read right now?


2 comments:

Kelsey said...

Rachel Vincent is awesome! I'm reading some of her books right now. I also need to read Crossed, it's been sitting on my Kobo waiting. Nice list for playing hooky!

Angela said...

Fantastic list! Would love for you to stop by and check out my Top Ten. Now following you with GFC :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.