Friday, February 24, 2012

Feature and Follow Friday (1)

This is my first Friday joining in Feature & Follow Friday hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.  When I saw the question I just knew I had to join in!

Q: Activity!!! Take a picture or describe where you love to read the most…

This is my favorite place to read. I have my laptop beside me for tweeting, reading blogs and checking out what is going on. I also have a nice electric throw for keeping me warm. It's also in the family room so my kids are near by, yet when they are noisy I have great headphones to tune them out so I can read.

When it's warm and sunny this is my other favorite place to read. I have a place to put my drink, it's in the sun and in the winter it's sheltered from the wind. In the summer it catches the breeze. I love this chair set!

Where do you like to read. Join the meme at Parajunkee's View.


Jess said...

That's great. A good book, some iced tea...

Thanks for stop by my blog jessy's bookends. I'm a new follower.

Oh! Paper Pages said...

New follower! I love your outdoor area. The chairs are adorable. Looking forward to your reviews!

Hellen said...

Nice outdoors reading place.

New follower!
Here's my FF

Robyn Johnson said...

Great reading spots! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Cayce said...

You have a really cozy reading spot. :)
New follower.
Here's my FF:

Christina @ Biblio Thoughts said...

Those look like great places to read. You've got a nice setup there.

Thanks so much for following my blog! :) Following back!

Jaskirat@SeeitORreadit said...

New follower! Awesome answer! Totally agree and love your post!!!! That looks soooooo comfy and relaxing!

Follow me too?

★Leila | The Fiction Pixie said...

You have such wonderful places to read! I can't get over how comfortable that chair looks :)

Thanks for stopping by, new follower
Leila | The Fiction Pixie

Eileen said...

That's a great spot! It looks so comfortable for reading! I usually just go to my bed, but I've never head my own separate chairs, either.

New follower!

Eileen @ ***Singing and Reading in the Rain***

Pedantic Phooka said...

Hi Crystal,
Thanks for stopping by. I would love to have an outdoor reading space like you have!

Have a great weekend!
Pedantic Phooka

losingtheplotbooks said...

Both those places look great- especially that armchair nook!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.