Monday, January 9, 2012

YA Contemporary Challenge 2012


I just can't seem to quit joining challenges!  I saw this one and had to join.  It's the YA Contemporary Challenge 2012 hosted by Katie's Book Blog and Reading Angel.    Here is a brief overview from her website, but you can go here for more info and to sign up.
 
Levels:
Level 1: 5+ books
Level 2: 10+ books
Level 3: 15+ books

Rules:
You can read any contemporary YA novel that is published between January 1, 2012 and December 30, 2012 but you must read them in 2012! (All formats accepted: paperback, ARC, e-book)

Books included:
We have created a spreadsheet (organized by release date) for contemporary YA books published in 2012. If there is a book that is not on the spreadsheet that you know fits the guidelines, let us know and we will add it.  There is also a Goodreads list.  You can use either one.  Currently the spreadsheet has more books on it.

Spreadsheet
Goodreads list
I'm joining at Level 2 and hoping to make Level 3 because I love contemp YA books.  I'll list them as I finish.  Funny thing is as I was looking over the list, I have already read about 4-5 of the books but I read them last year because they are tour books.  Oh well there is still lots of great books to choose from!

  1. One Moment by Kristina McBride
  2. Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
  3. Burn for Burn by Jenny Han
  4. Crazy by Amy Reed
  5. All the Broken Pieces by Cindi Madsen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.