Monday, December 5, 2011

Reading Romances Challenge 2012

Ahh . . . another challenge, this one is being hosted at Reading Romances.  And it's the Reading Romances Challenge 2012.  Put in her words:

The Reading Romances Challenge is not about the amount of books you read, but the variety of titles you’ll have read when the challenge is over! Our goal is to read a bit of everything related to romance and open our minds to new genres we wouldn’t usually read.

Sound like fun?  I think so - I haven't been reading as much romance as I use to due to my reviewing schedule, but I am thinking of taking my reviewing schedule down a notch next year and working on some books on my tbr pile (some of those happen to be languishing review books) and a lot of those are romances.  I love a good challenge as well and look forward to seeing what challenges are thrown at us each month.  For the more specific rules, you can see the post at Reading Romances for the challenge here.

I can't wait, how about you?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.