Yes it's another challenge - I'm hoping to actually follow through with these next year. This one is hosted by Hooked on Books and all the rules and information can be found in this post.
The basics are to read books from our TBR pile, nothing from after 2011. There are hosts for each month and there are prizes so it sounds like a lot of fun. So make sure you go and read about it in the post mentioned above.
I'm going to join at the Friendly Hug level which means I'll read 11-20 books from my TBR pile. I'll use this post to list the books as I finish them. I'll start a list as well as some I really want to get to that have been languishing on my pile for awhile and need to get read. But first here is a list of the lovely hosts' blogs for the challenge, be sure and visit them:
Evie from Bookish - http://www.evie-bookish.
Nicole from All I Ever Read - http://www.nicoleabouttown.
Bonnie from Hands and Home - http://www.handsandhome.ca/
Donna from Book Passion For Life - http://bookpassionforlife.
Caitlin from WatchYA Reading - http://whatchyareading.net
Rie from Mission To Read - http://missiontoread.com/
Vicky from Books, Biscuits & Tea -http://booksbiscuitsandtea.
Christa from Hooked On Books - http://christashookedonbooks.
Jenna from Fans Of Fiction - http://fansoffiction.blogspot.
Angel from Mermaids Vision - http://mermaidvision.
So here is a list, that may be changed and I'll add the date when I finish the book.
- The Lost Saint by Bree Despain
- Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins (yes I preordered this for my Kindle and haven't read it yet)
- The Pawn by Stephen James
- Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr
- Evernight by Claudia Gray
- Everywhere That Mary Went by Lisa Scottoline
- The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan
- Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles
- Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning
- The Sari Shop Widow by Shobhan Bantwal
- Beautiful Lies by Lisa Unger
- Rampant by Diana Peterfreund
- Barefoot by Elin Hilderbrand
- The Cloud of Unknowing by Thomas H. Cook
- Red-Headed Step Child by Jaye Wells
- The Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot
- Spider's Bite by Jennifer Estep
- Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost