- Which hour was most daunting for you? Hour 17, this is right before I went to bed - I started nodding off.
- Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? Thou Shalt Not Road Trip by Anthony John was the last one I picked up and it was witty and cute, I haven't finished it yet, but it was an easy read. Dark Eden by Patrick Carman was a definite thrill ride, someone else was reading The Poison Diaires: Nightshade by Maryrose Wood which was a definite quick read when I read it
- Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? None that I can think of.
- What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? The website was great and I loved the twitter hashtag as well. I also had fun with the mini-challenges.
- How many books did you read? 3
- What were the names of the books you read? Dark Eden by Patrick Carman, Kill Me If You Can by James Patterson and This Brave Balance by Rusalka Reh
- Which book did you enjoy most? Kill Me If You Can by James Patterson
- Which did you enjoy least? tough call the other two were both good
- If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
- How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? I'll be participating again and I'll be a reader again.
Final Stats (made it to the end of hour 17):Time spent blogging: 155 minutes
Time spent reading: 650 minutes
Pages read: 896
Books read: 3, Dark Eden by Patrick Carman, Kill Me If You Can by James Patterson, This Brave Balance by Rusalka Reh
Time spent visiting blogs: 35 minutes
Blogs visited: 15
Misc time (lunch, supper & other things): 210 minutes