Monday, August 29, 2011

Guest Blog: Character Blog from Witch Eyes by Scott Tracey


Today I have a special post featuring the characters from the book Witch Eyes by Scott Tracey and they are going to be telling us:

Top 3 things you would never be caught doing:

Drew:
1. Homework/ School work. Unless we're talking gym. Or Home room. I was excellent at home room.
2. Shaving every day. Besides, I look good with scruff.
3. Keeping my mouth shut.

Riley:
1. Huh? Sorry, I wasn't paying attention.
2. No, I get it now. Things would never be caught do--hey, is that the Mayor?
3. (Correct answer: paying attention, as Riley has most likely wandered off).

Jade:
1. Bargain shopping.
2. Going along with the masses. I'm a unique spirit.
3. Hating people just because I'm expected to.

Trey:
1. Compromising
2. Turning away when someone needs help.
3. A Thorpe.

Braden:
1. Staying out of trouble
2. Using magic only when it's necessary and safe
3. Respecting my elders.



1 comments:

Riv Re said...

I read Trey's third one, stared a second, blinked, and burst out laughing. Love this post!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.