Day #2 is about Giveaways and Best of 2011. First let's talk about some of my favorite books in 2011, this was very hard to narrow down, I have read 72 books so far this year, but I made myself do the best 9 books I have read this year (not necessarily published this year):
- Night Road by Kristin Hannah - general fiction
- Ordinary Thunderstorms by William Boyd (one of my husband's favorites as well) - literary suspense
- Fatal Judgment by Irene Hannon - romantic suspense
- Little Princes: One Man's Promise to Bring Home the Lost Children of Nepal by Conor Grennan - nonfiction
- These Things Hidden by Heather Gudenkauf - suspense, general fiction
- Between Shades of Gray by Ruth Sepetys - young adult, historical
- Love You More by Lisa Gardner - suspense
- Exposure by Therese Fowler - general fiction
- Secret Daughter by Shilipi Somaya Gowda - general fiction, foreign locale
Check out this link for other giveaways.
Check out this link for other Best of posts.