Saturday, April 9, 2011
2. How many books have you read so far? 0
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? Finishing Night Road
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? I was involved with my boys' baseball for almost 8 hours then a nap, so no
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? See above - but I'm hoping for several hours of limited interruptions later.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? That I missed out on so much
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? No - I think you do a wonderful job!
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? Pray that there are no ballgames during the read-a-thon! :)
9. Are you getting tired yet? No, I took a nap earlier.
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? Not that I can think of, but I think the cheerleaders have been awesome!
***I received this book from the publisher for an honest review. I was not compensated in any other way except receiving the book for free. I do not receive money for my amazon links since I live in NC (something about some law), so they are up purely for my readers to have a place to check out the book.***