Since I received my Kindle this past February I have obtained a lot of free ebooks from Amazon and have yet to read one of them. So when I saw the Show Me the Free Reading Challenge hosted by The Unread Reader, I knew I wanted to join.
To find out more about the specifics of the challenge, go here. To sign up and obtain the buttons you can go here.
I am going to sign up at the Coupon Clipper level which is the minimum, 12 Books. I'm doing the minimum because I know how hard it is for me to get to the books I own versus the books I need to review. But this way I'm committing to reading at least 1 book a month.
Here are some of the books I am contemplating but this list is subject to change depending on what comes out in the next year:
- Code Blue by Richard L. Mabry
- The Paradise War by Stephen R. Lawhead
- Deeper Waters by Robert Whitlow
- House of Dark Shadows by Robert Liparulo
- Thirsty by Tracey Bateman
- The Accidental Demon Slayer by Angie Fox
- Bake Sale Murder by Leslie Meier
- The Sari Shop Widow by Shobhan Bantwal
- Mixed Bags by Melody Carlson
- St. Dale by Sharyn McCrumb
- Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning
- Critical Care by Candace Calvert