Here are the details (from Diane):
- Challenge runs from January 1 - December 31, 2011.
- Read books from your own shelves, and then pass the books on to someone else: a friend, relative, the library, used book store, swap them, just as long as the book leaves your house once it has been read.
- Decide on your goal (12 is the minimum - no maximum). Cross over books are allowed.
- Grab the button and do a post about the challenge.
- Keep a running list of the books you've read and passed on.
- Leave a comment on this post with a link to your post and you are entered. (
- Have Fun and GOOD LUCK!
So my goal will be 24 - that's two a month and it will nicely coincide with some of my other challenges. I look forward to reading and completing this challenge.
I'll keep a running list of the books on this post through the year.