Saturday, December 18, 2010

2011 Challenge: Reading From My Shelves Project 2011

Diane at Bibliophile By the Sea is once again hosting the Reading From My Shelves Project for 2011.  This is one I really need to take part in as my reading pile has grown by leaps and bounds but my space has not.

Here are the details (from Diane):

  • Challenge runs from January 1 - December 31, 2011.
  • Read books from your own shelves, and then pass the books on to someone else: a friend, relative, the library, used book store, swap them, just as long as the book leaves your house once it has been read.  
  • Decide on your goal (12 is the minimum - no maximum). Cross over books are allowed.
  • Grab the button and do a post about the challenge.
  • Keep a running list of the books you've read and passed on.
  •  Leave a comment on this post with a link to your post and you are entered. (
  • Have Fun and GOOD LUCK!

So my goal will be 24 - that's two a month and it will nicely coincide with some of my other challenges. I look forward to reading and completing this challenge.

I'll keep a running list of the books on this post through the year.



(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...


Glad that you have signed on for this challenge. Hope it helps you as much as it did me last year. Have fun! I need help again this year...LOL

Happy Holidays as well.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.