Sunday, October 10, 2010

Dewey's Read-A-Thon: It's Done, My Wrap-Up Post



Well it's done, the 24-hours complete - I made it until 12:15 and had to give it up.  I have a sinus infection so I didn't want to make it worse by getting no sleep.  I do think this is the longest I've made it in the 3 read-a-thons I've participated in.  My summary is below.  I'm pleased and it was great having the house to myself most of the day.  I highly recommend it if you can do it for the next one.

Total Books read: 4
Total Pages read: 809
Total time read: 715 min
Total time blogging/reading blogs: 115 min
Housework/chores/time spent with hubby:  145 min
mini-challenges completed: 4
My Finished Books:


Bri Meets Books said...

Way to go! Did you like AUDREY WAIT? I really did, though I read it at work and I don't remember reading the end exactly.

brandileigh2003 said...

Great reading!
Have a great Sunday!
Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

Anonymous said...

Very good message

Anonymous said...

In my opinion you are not right. Let's discuss. Write to me in PM, we will communicate.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.