Friday, July 9, 2010

Book Blogger Hop: July 9-12


To check out other answers and join the hop go and check out Crazy-For_Books.com for the Mr. Linky for the Blog Hop. 

This week's question:  Tell us about some of your favorite authors and why they are your favorites!

My go to author is Nora Roberts/J.D. Robb - I always enjoy her books.  I also enjoy Nicholas Sparks since he is a local author and writes about the area I live in.  Other favorites are J.P. O'Donnell - I love his Gallagher series, Simone Elkeles is my new favorite YA author, I always read James Patterson and enjoy Susan Mallery's romance books.  I think I could go on and on, but that is a pretty good representation of some of my favorites.

I can't wait to hop around this weekend and see everyone else's answers.







6 comments:

Jenna JL said...

Thanks for stopping by on the Hop! I love your page design. Look forward to visiting again.

-JL
An Avid Reader's Musings

Unknown said...

I am so behind on the Simone Elkeles parade! I've banned myself from buying books and my library just doesn't have any Elkeles...

Jenny said...

Hi! Just popping in via the hop:) I love the In Death series, I'll take Roarke any day! I look forward to your reviews.

Jenny
www.supernaturalsnark.blogspot.com

bittenbyromance said...

Thanks for stopping by, I hopped back and now a follower.

Hvae a good weeked!

Michelle Santiago said...

awesome! i love finding fellow romance novel lovers :)

thanks for stopping by our blog and following (now following you too--great blog you have here). have a wonderful weekend :)

-michelle

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping by. Thanks for dropping by my blog. I'll be a follower in a sec.
Question - I saw that you're a big sewer. I want to get into sewing and am looking for my first sewing machine. What do you recommend? I'm thinking of the $200-$400 range - something that can do clothes and quilting but is basically an all-around machine.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.