Thursday, July 1, 2010

Book Blogger Hop - July 2-5

The Hop is going to start having a CRAZY twist each week, to get to know each other a little better!  

To check out other answers and join the hop go and check out for the Mr. Linky for the Blog Hop. 


My name is Crystal Fulcher and I started blogging because I thought it would be a great way to keep up with the books I read and how I felt about them.  I also wanted to join in the wonderful world of other bloggers and how friendly they all seemed.  I have really enjoyed my year of blogging and it has turned into so much more than I thought it would.  I have met wonderful bloggers and authors and blogging has opened up a wonderful world of other readers like me.  I love it and look forward to continue reading your blogs.  I may not always comment, but I am reading a lot of your blogs.


Beverly said...

Just hopping by from the blog hop! Hop on over to my blog, The Wormhole. Happy reading and have a great weekend!

Larissa said...

Hopping in from the Book Blogger Hop! =))

Im already a follower =)

Have a great weekend!


Rachel said...

Stopping by to say hello and check out your blog via the hop.

I love meeting fellow book bloggers!


And the plot thickens...

Badass Bookie said...

Hopping over via Hop! LOvely blog you have here! Sure to stop over some other time too!
Have a great weekend!

Lisa (Badass Bookie)xx

bibliophiliac said...

Hi Crystal-are you secretly reading my blog?;) I just stopped by on the blog hop & became a follower. I look forward to reading your posts.

pussreboots said...

I'm hopping by. Happy almost Friday. Pussreboots. I'm a follower.

Katie said...

New follower from the Hop :) The picture in your header is so cute! Is that your house? I'm going to go have a look around!

CarlyB said...

Hi! I found your blog through the Hop and I'm really glad I did because it's great :). I'm your latest follower so I'm sure I'll be back soon!
Have a lovely weekend,
Carly x.

detweilermom said...

Just hopping by!! Happy Reading

Megan Hoover-Swicegood said...

I love the book blogger community - everyone is super nice and incredibly helpful. Happy hop day!

Moody Teen said...

I found your blog via the hp and I am lovin it! I am now a proud new follower! I look forward to reading more of your reviews :D
Once you get the chance, please hop on by and check my blog out!

-The Moody Teenager

Emma Michaels said...

I am a follower! I also wanted to let you know that I have a huge announcement up today! My debut novel is getting published! Please stop by, I would really appreciate it and could use all the help I can get on spreading the word and would love to know what you think of the cover art!

Emma Michaels

P.S.- My release date if Friday the 13th (August this year) isn't that crazy?

loves2read said...

I came by from the hop. Come over to my blog if you can.
Have a great weekend.

Vicki said...

Caught you through the Hop! I'm now following and have added you to my Book Blog List.

Hope you can hop over my way too ;)

Care to venture into The Wolf's Den?

Crazy Cat Lady said...

I'm stopping by to invite you to come check out my new and improved blog page, and hopefully follow as well! I'm starting all over again, and would love to see my old friends following my new page, and new friends, too!

Crazy Cat Lady

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.