I am a huge sucker for read-a-thons so when I saw that Bookworming in the 21st Century was hosting this one I had to join in. The problem - I do have a huge tbr, but I also have review commitments and library books, so I am modifying slightly, and hoping this doesn't break the spirit of this read-a-thon. This week I am going to try and read as many books from my library TBR pile as I can. See it's a TBR pile and they need to get read and this will help me also get further along with my Library Reading Challenge as well.
Go check out Bookworming in the 21st Century's blog for more information, see other participants and join in yourself!
So what does my Library TBR look like?
Here's what I hope to finish:
- Theodore Boone: Kid Lawyer by John Grisham - done - 6/14
- Heart of the Matter by Emily Giffin (audiobook)
- Supreme Justice by Phillip Margolin
- Confessions by Kate Brian
- The Chronicles of Vladimir Todd: Eighth Grade Bites by Heather Brewer
And if I can get those finished then I would like to continue with:
- Eyes Like Stars by Lisa Matchev
- Untouchable by Kate Brian
- The Carrie Diaries by Candace Bushnell
- Big Girl by Danielle Steel
- Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
So am I wrong to make the read-a-thon work for me? I am going to get as much reading as I can done each day, but unfortunately I still have a 40-hour-a-week job and kids and hubby, so we'll see how it goes. I started by actually taking a lunch hour today and reading, so we'll see if I can keep it up all week. Good luck all!