I plan to do a lot of reading and blog surfing tomorrow. I always find it so inspiring to see what others are reading and I always add plenty to my already overflowing tbr pile.
So what is on my pile for tomorrow? Here take a look.
Review books and one book I just want to read (Gossip Girl prequel).
- Secrets of the Playboy's Bride by Leann Banks
- SEALed with a Ring by Mary Margret Daughtridge (I'm halfway through this)
- Dark Deceptions by Dee Davis (also halfway through)
- The Last Thing I Remember by Andrew Klavan
- It Had to Be You by Cecily von Ziegesar (I need my Blair and Serena fix)
- My Own Personal Soap Opera by Libby Malin
- Disaster Status by Candace Calvert
- A Distant Melody by Sarah Sundin
- The Darcy Cousins by Monica Fairview
- Beautiful People by Wendy Holden
Library books that I can read.
- When Lightning Strikes by Meg Cabot (1-800-Where-R-You)
- The Insiders by J. Minter
- The Sword Thief by Peter Lerangis (The 39 Clues)
More books for review and these will be given away on Princess Bookie's blog sometime over the read-a-thon. I have to read these so I can mail them out and I'm looking forward to both of them.
- White Cat by Holly Black
- A Most Improper Magick by Stephanie Burgis
I don't have snacks prepared because I am trying to lose weight. I will have my last package of chicks and bunnies sweet tarts and I plan on making a quick breakfast for the family in the morning of chocolate crescent rolls - it's simple take a can of crescent rolls and unroll them, put some chocolate chips in them, roll them up and bake according to directions. My husband and the kids love them. They are best warm, but are also delicious a few days later if stored in a covered container.
So are you joining in - which one of my books is the most interesting to you?
I will be having a giveaway or two during the day so stop by and enter. I haven't decided what I'm giving away yet, but I'll try and figure that out tonight.