- How did you celebrate when you received the first call that you would be published?
- Was it just as exciting to see your newest book, Beautiful People published?
- Without giving anything away - what is Beautiful People?
- Where did the idea for Beautiful People come from?
- Do you think Beautiful People appeals to readers of a certain genre (or genres) or do you think anyone can pretty much pick it up and enjoy it?
- Do you plan your books out or do you just write and see where it takes you?
- Do you get time to read? What are your favorite types of books to read?
- What is your favorite room in your house?
- What is your favorite spot to read in?
Crystal: I know all about the children part - I don't have a special room, but I often ask to be left alone for a little while and they are always there and the mommy in me just gives in. :)
- What is your favorite snack food?
Crystal: You are making me hungry and I'm not sure I know what half of the foods you talked about were :)
- What is your favorite season?
- Do you have a schedule for writing each day or do you just do it when you can?
- Where do you do the majority of your writing?
- You have had a variety of writing/editing jobs, what is one of the funniest stories you can share from working in that world of publishing?
- Did you find writing Beautiful People to be difficult or did the book just take off with no problems?
- Any book signings/conferences/public/blog appearances in the near future?
- Do you have a new book in the works?
Crystal: Now that sounds interesting. I'll have to check that out when it comes out.
- Anything else you would like to say?
Thank you again to Wendy Holden for allowing me to interview her today and thanks to Danielle Jackson at Sourcebooks for my ARC of Beautiful People and coordinating this interview.
Simply comment to enter. Additional entries for tweeting about this giveaway, and being a follower.
Giveaway open to US/Canada only. Open through 4/27.
Review of Beautiful People will be coming in the next few days.