Monday, March 1, 2010

February Monthly Summary

Books read in February

Never Blame the Umpire
Out with the In Crowd
Getting Revenge on Lauren Wood
Anything but Normal: A Novel
The Naughty List
Hear No Evil: Marching in the Lord's Army, Fleeing the Devil, and Finding a Righteous Groove
The Witchy Worries of Abbie Adams
Heavenly
Dreams That Won't Let Go: A Novel
Princess for Hire
Dear Big V
Portrait in Death
Katy's New World
Spring Breakdown
The Oracle of Dating
The Cougar Club
The Mark


Crystal's favorite books »


  1. Spring Breakdown by Melody Carlson
  2. Katy's New World by Kim Vogel Sawyer
  3. Dear Big V by Ellen W. Leroe
  4. Princess for Hire by Lindsey Leavitt
  5. Dreams that Won't Let Go by Stacy Hawkins Adams
  6. Portrait in Death by J.D. Robb
  7. Oracle of Dating by Allison van Diepen
  8. The Mark by Jen Nadol
  9. Heavenly by Jennifer Laurens
  10. Hear No Evil by Matthew Paul Turner
  11. The Naughty List by Suzanne Young
  12. Anything But Normal by Melody Carlson
  13. The Witchy Worries of Abbie Adams
  14. The Cougar Club by Susan McBride
  15. Getting Revenge on Lauren Wood by Eileen Cook
  16. Out with the In Crowd by Stephanie Morrill
  17. Never Blame the Umpire by Gene Fehler
Another good reading month - 17 this month, 44 total for the year so far.  I still haven't touched anything from my shelves, mainly reading review books, library books and now a few ebooks on my new Kindle.  I am going to start working on a few of my books this month.  I also need to play catch up with my reviews.  For some reason February was busy - I'm back at work full-time and getting use to it.  It's also taking a lot of my reading time.  But I'm starting to get the hang of it again and plan to get a lot of reading done this month.

One thing I notice - I read a lot of YA this month - 13 out of 17 books!  Wow - I still wish I had had all of these great YA authors when I was younger!

Join in with your end of the month post with Alaine, The Queen of Happy Endings - see others February reading lists and link up to have a chance at a $10 Amazon GC.  Thanks Alaine for hosting this!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You fit in a lot of books this month. I hope March is a good reading moth as well!

Freda said...

You have a great month. Check my blog for my news.

Darlyn said...

you did very well!i am way tooo jealous with you! *wink*

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.