Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Teaser Tuesday - December 29


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
I had been shot multiple times.  How could anyone live through that?  Someone told me I was a lucky man.
From Terror By Night by Terry Caffey with James H. Pence

This book is really amazing and I am enjoying reading it.


gautami tripathy said...

He sure was lucky!

Teaser Tuesdays: Heart's Blood by Juliet Marillier

Marquetta said...

Great teaser. He is a lucky man indeed!

Creations by Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Wow! That's the kind of luck one needs.

Mine is here:


fredamans said...

Sounds lucky to me.


Amy said...

Good teaser! Certainly makes you want to keep reading.

Laughing Stars aka The Stark Raving Bibliophile said...

Wow! That really grabbed my attention. Sounds like a compelling book.

Mine is here

Jennifer said...

Excellent teaser and commanded my attention. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2009/12/saying-goodbye-to-2009-teaser-tuesdays.html

Abi said...

Nice teaser. I wanted to say yes to this book tour, but I'm so book logged I had to turn it down. Sounds like a wonderful book though.

Here's my teaser

Lisa-Marie Jordan said...

Wow, I would say he was lucky, too!

Lisa said...

very lucky indeed

here's mine

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.