Sunday, December 13, 2009

Finish That Series Challenge 2010


The Finish That Series Challenge is being held at Royal Reviews.  This is a perfect challenge for me as I am trying to get several series I read up-to-date and this will make me do that.  I am going to join at the Addicted Level.  To sign up for the challenge head to The Royal Reviews website.  Here is more information about the challenge.

Challenge Guidelines:
1. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate.
--Non-Bloggers: Include your information in the comment section.

2. There are four levels:

-- Curious – Finish 2 series.

-- Fascinated – Finish 3 series.

-- Addicted – Finish 5 series.

-- Obsessed – Finish 10 series.

3. Any genre counts.

4. You can list your books in advance or just put them in a wrap up post. If you list them, feel free to change them as the mood takes you.

5. Challenge begins January 1st thru December, 2010. Only books started on January 1st count towards this challenge.


My List:
  1. Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead
  2. Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich
  3. Sookie Stackhouse series by Charlaine Harris
  4. Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr
  5. Private series by Kate Brian
  6. Poseur series by Rachel Maude

Books read:

Private series by Kate Brian
  1. Private - read 1/7/2010
  2. Invitation Only - read 1/25/2010
  3. Untouchable - read 6/19/2010
  4. Confessions - read 6/19/2010
  5. Inner Circle - read 8/16/2010
  6. Legacy - read 8/18/2010

Poseur series by Rachel Maude
  1. Poseur - read 1/18/2010
Sookie Stackhouse series:
  1. Dead as a Doornail - read 1/31/2010
  2. Definitely Dead - read 9/22/2010
Stephanie Plum series:
  1. Hard Eight - read

    1 comments:

    Grilsgood said...

    Guess I skipped this one too. I do have a couple fo series I need to finsih, but usually I do

    Post a Comment

    Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.