Friday, November 27, 2009

Winners!


I have been rather remiss lately with posting winners.  I have a lot going on with my health and I promise though not everyone has been listed, all of the winners have been drawn for past contests and contacted.  If some of you haven't received books drop me an email and I'll check on it.  If they are coming from me I will have them out this week.  If they are from the publisher I entered your information and you should get your book soon.


Thank you everyone for entering my contests - I love getting a good response and love giving away books when I can.


Here are some recent winners:


To Desire a Devil by Elizabeth Hoyt - 
Elaing8
plb8156
etirv


The Sugarless Plum by Zippora Karz
Veens


Irene Hannon - First two books in Heroes of Quantico Series
Cheryl C


More contests coming soon and be sure and check out the sidebar for my current giveaways!

4 comments:

fredamans said...

Congrats winners!!!!!

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

Hope u r feeling better soon Crystal.

Congrats to the winners.

Veens said...

Thank you! This is Exciting!

Martha Eskuchen said...

Congrats to the winners!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.