Monday, October 5, 2009

Mailbox Monday - October 5

Mailbox Monday is hosted by Marcia at The Printed Page. To see this weeks list of participants go here.

ARCs of:

The Blue Umbrella: A Novel The Last Word: A Novel (Sophie Trace Trilogy) The Church of Facebook: How the Wireless Generation Is Redefining Community Breaking the Bank How to Catch and Keep a Vampire: A Step-By-Step Guide to Loving the Bad and the Beautiful



Wins I received:

Role of a Lifetime: Reflections on Faith, Family, and Significant Living

From Booksfree:


6 comments:

serendipity_viv said...

I like the sound of The Church of Facebook. I just love Facebook.

fredamans said...

My version of Mailbox Monday here: http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2009/10/media-monday.html

Wendi said...

I also received The Recipe Club. :)

Here's my Mailbox! ~ Wendi

Momma Hunt said...

Very exciting. I just got another review book in the mail, but didn't get around to opening it yet, I am excited though

Stephanie said...

What a great haul! I got a laugh out of the titles The Church of Facebook and How to Catch and Keep a Vampire.

Beth(bookaholicmom) said...

The Recipe Club sounds interesting. Quite an assortment there. Enjoy!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.