Friday, October 23, 2009

Book choices for the Readathon

As a pre-readathon (it's less than 12 hours away) post. I thought I would show my stacks of books I'm choosing from for the read-a-thon. No I don't think I can read all of these, not even near this number but I wanted a lot to choose from. They are all residing on my dining room table and I am sure when DH gets home from hunting in a little while he'll think I got them all in the mail today (I just received one book today and it's not in these piles). So here goes.

First my to-be-reviewed pile - these all have review dates soon, so I need to be working on these:
Next is my to-be-reviewed soon, but not immediately.
Next are books that are due back to the library (Take One - Karen Kingsbury, Maze of Bones - Rick Riordan, The Adoration of Jenna Fox and Hard Eight)
A couple of books for filler - Dairy Queen and The Clique
A few more books for filler - I love booksfree and these are the recent young adult selections from there.

That's it - I won't swear I won't find other books to read, but this is my pile right now. Now to decide what to start with in the morning.

See you at 8am EDT!

2 comments:

Anna said...

Looks like you have enough books to keep you busy. Have fun!

--Anna
Diary of an Eccentric

Alexia561 said...

Great selection of books! Maybe start with one of the YA novels, then alternate the piles. I'll try to stop by to cheer you on tomorrow. Good luck, and have fun! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.