A Climate for Change: Global Warming Facts for Faith-Based Decisions by Katharine Hayhoe and Andrew Farley
Thanks to Valerie Russo at Hachette Book Group I have three copies of this book to giveaway. I should be receiving my review copy soon and look forward to reading it.
Global warming: it's one of the hottest scientific and political issues of today. And yet we've all found ourselves asking . . .Giveaway open to the US and Canada (no PO Boxes) and will go through 10/26. The book releases on the 29th. To enter simply leave a comment with your email.
- It's freezing outside--where's global warming now?
- Climate is always changing--how do we know this isn't just a cycle?
- Why should Christians care about global warming when we know the world won't end that way?
For all the talk about climate change, there's still a great deal of debate about what it all means, especially among Christians. A CLIMATE FOR CHANGE offers straightforward answers to these questions, without the spin. This book untangles the complex science and tackles many long-held misconceptions about global warming. Authored by a climate scientist and a pastor, A CLIMATE FOR CHANGE boldly explores the role our Christian faith can play in guiding our opinions on this important global issue.
Additional entries for
- following (new or already following) me by google, rss, email, twitter (see sidebar) (+1 per follow)
- tweeting (+3, 1 entry per day)
- linking to my contest on your blog or sidebar (+5)