Thursday, October 22, 2009

Booking Through Thursday - October 22nd

btt button

Here is this week's Booking Through Thursday question:

If you could ask your favorite author (alive or dead) one question … who would you ask, and what would the question be?


Favorite Author - that's a tough one - over the last few years I have found so many wonderful authors that I have a lot of favorites or auto-buys. So let's pick one.

Let's go with Chelsea Cain - I just want to know how she was able to make up a character as creepy as Gretchen Lowell and tales as twisted as she writes. What is her thought process?

5 comments:

fredamans said...

Great answer!

Here's mine: http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2009/10/booking-through-thursday.html

Novroz said...

I have never heard of chelsea chain...but judging from your question to her...Chain sounds like the kind of author I'm going to enjoy

jlshall said...

Haven't read anything by Chelsea Cain, but I like the sound of twisted tales and creepy characters! Good choice.

Melissa said...

I haven't read Cain's books, but I have all of them and have heard great things about them!

Anonymous said...

We both must like darker books!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.