Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Winners: The Heretic Queen and Cleopatra's Daughter by Michelle Moran

I have 100 pages left in Cleopatra's Daughter and have to say it is wonderful. I am enjoying the book so much. Review will come in the next few days and then I am off to find The Heretic Queen for myself.

Thank you so much Michelle for sending me a beautiful review copy of Cleopatra's Daughter and thank you for letting me hold a giveaway of your amazing books.



So without further ado, the winners are:

The Heretic Queen by Michelle Moran - ludeluh

Cleopatra's Daughter by Michelle Moran - The Book Pixie

Emails have been sent to the winners. Thanks everyone for entering and for those of you who didn't win - Cleopatra's Daughter goes on sale next Tuesday and The Heretic Queen is currently out in paperback - go and check them out!


3 comments:

~The Book Pixie said...

Replied to your email! I'm so happy! :D

~Briana

FlyFreeMyBooks said...

Thank you so much! I replied to your email.
Sheila

Michelle Moran said...

Congratulations!!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.