Saturday, September 26, 2009

Win Arrival: Vampire Diaries: The Awakening by L.J. Smith



I won this through a twitter contest with the publisher and I'm excited. Somehow I missed these when they were first published and I was actually a teenager. But the new tv show on the CW has reignited the interest in this series and brought them to my attention and I can't wait to read them.

A deadly love triangle

Elena: beautiful and popular, the girl who can have any boy she wants.

Stefan: brooding and mysterious, desperately trying to resist his desire for Elena . . . for her own good.

Damon: sexy, dangerous, and driven by an urge for revenge against Stefan, the brother who betrayed him.

Elena finds herself drawn to both brothers . . . who will she choose?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.