Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Teaser Tuesday - September 1


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Then I felt a little start of surprise as I realized exactly what I was seeing as I gawked at him.
Kalona had gotten younger.
From Hunted by P.C. and Kristin Cast (p.178)

See more teasers here.


kaye said...

the cover art and the title indicate that is not a good thing. . .
thanks for stopping by

Mandy said...

Oh, mysterious. :) I haven't read this series of books yet! Thanks for the teaser!

Susan B. Evans said...

Looks like an interesting read :) Great teaser this week! My teaser accompanies a giveaway on my blog this week.

Missy said...

That WOULD be a surprise! Good teaser!

Sweet Vernal Zephyr said...

Younger?! Wasn't that the theme of a recent movie? Benjamin Button or something...

Nice teaser!

Mine is from Dance Macabre:

Margot at Joyfully Retired said...

Your teaser caught my attention. i don't believe I've heard of the book before. I'll keep my eyes open. Thanks for stopping by my blog today.

celi.a said...

I think that that would definitely freak ME out, so I can only imagine what our character is feeling...

On a funny note, there's a part in The Time Traveler's Wife (which I saw last night) that is exactly like this. Aging in reverse = weird.

Great teaser, and thanks for coming by my blog!

Leslie said...

ah loved this book!

Mon said...

Not so keen on that word 'gawked'... but intriguing what' happening!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.