Friday, August 21, 2009

Book Arrival: Two Shall Become One by Sharon Lathan



Two Shall Become One by Sharon Lathan

I received this from Paperbackswap.com.

Through the honeymoon and then the challenges of Elizabeth assuming the role of Mistress of Pemberley, the Fitzwilliams' passion and love for each other grows. To Lizzy's delight, Darcy's sister, Georgiana, returns home just as Christmas preparations are underway, but all is not calm -- the marquis of Orman, whom Elizabeth first encounters at the Twelfth Night Ball, has sinister intentions.

I have a current addiction to all things Austen (as you can see as this is the second P&P type book I've gotten this week). I will be posting soon about joining the Everything Austen challenge.

I wanted this one because I heard good things about the second one in the series, but me being the type of person that I am, can't skip straight to the second one so I went to PBS and requested this and got it quickly. Can't wait to start reading it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.