I have received an extra ARC of The Brutal Telling by Louise Penny and would love to send it to one of my readers. This book will out in hardback on October 1, 2009. I haven't read it yet, but it sounds very interesting and I am looking forward to reading and reviewing it.
Here's what Tara Cibelli the Marketing Manager had to say in the included letter:
This giveaway is open to the US and Canada only. It will go through July 31, 2009. Please enter by:
Chaos is coming to the lovely, seemingly tranquil town of Three Pines, just over the Canadian border. It begins to show its face one morning when a murdered man is found lying on the old pine floor of the beloved bistro and antiques store run by Olivier and his partner, Gabri. No one has ever seen the man before--or admits to having seen him--until a mysterious cabin, filled with priceless treasures, is uncovered deep in the woods. Clearly the hermit must have lived there and died there, and someone has been bringing him fresh groceries--in exchange for what? And just how did Olivier make such a spectacular success of his antiques business?
Chief Inspector Gamache and his team are called in, and much as they personally like the man who has hosted so many wonderful meals, they must ask the uncomfortable questions. Meanwhile, the cabin yields up extraordinary pieces of evidence--from signed first editions of Charlotte's Web and Jane Eyre to a spider web with the word "WOE" in it--that will send Gamache to the remote Queen Charlotte ISlands in search of the hermit's secrets, then back to Three Pines to confront the brutal truth.
- Commenting on my blog, make sure I have a way to contact you. (+1)
- Become a blog follower or let me know if you are already a follower (+1)
- Tell me if you have read Louise Penny before and what you thought of her (+1)
- Tweet about this review and giveaway, use @cfulcher in the tweet so I can find it (+1)
- Follow me on Twitter (or let me know if you are a current follower) (+1)
- Blog about this contest and let me know the link (sidebar or post is fine) (+1)