Wow - the date slipped up on me, but the Spring Reading Thing 2009 hosted Katrina at Callapidder Days is now over. For the wrap-up post she gave us some questions we could answer. So I thought I would do that. In quick summary I read 56 books during this time. I reviewed some of them (don't have an actual count at this moment and enjoyed all of them.
- Did you finish reading all the books on your spring reading list? If not, why not?
- Did you stick to your original goals or did you change your list as you went along?
- What was your favorite book that you read this spring? Least favorite? Why?
I don't think I have a least favorite - the lowest score was to Strange Angels and I enjoyed it, I just wanted a little more action - but know that will come in the next book in the series. I really liked the characters.
- Did you discover a new author or genre this spring? Did you love them? Not love them?
- Did you learn something new because of Spring Reading Thing 2009 — something about reading, or yourself, or a topic you read about?
- What was your favorite thing about the challenge?