Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Sookie Stackhouse Reading Challenge


Welcome to the Sookie Stackhouse Reading Challenge!

Beth at Beth Fish Reads is hosting a year-long catch up on Sookie Stackhouse books challenge. Go here to sign up. Here are the rules:


Here's your chance to catch up on Sookie and all her friends -- living and undead, fully human and not.

It's easy, it's fun, it's for you! And you have an entire year to complete the challenge.

The Rules:

1. Between July 1, 2009, and June 30, 2010, catch up on Charlaine Harris's Southern Vampire series. No matter if you're starting with book 1 or book 8, you have a year to read all about Sookie. Read Sookie in print, listen to the audio, read an eBook -- format is not an issue.

2. Sign up using Mr. Linky. Put your name in the top box. For the bottom box, please use the URL that links specifically to your blog post about this challenge, not to your blog's home page.

3. After July 4, I'll create a post with another Mr. Linky where you can link your reviews so everyone can read them track your progress.

4. If you don't have a blog and want to join in, sign up in the comments here. Later, let us know about your progress by leaving comments on the review link page.



I'm most of the way through the second book on audio and enjoying it so this is the perfect challenge for me!

So here is my list:
  1. Living Dead in Dallas - read
  2. Club Dead - review
  3. Dead to the World - review
  4. Dead as a Doornail
  5. Definitely Dead
  6. All Together Dead
  7. From Dead to Worse
  8. Dead and Gone
I'll post on this post as I finish and link to the reviews. I really enjoyed the first book and can't wait to work through this series.

2 comments:

Beth F said...

Welcome to the challenge. I think it'll be lots of fun.

Anonymous said...

I am joining in this fun too! :) Also, I posted on Twitter about your two giveaways! Awesome books.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.