Monday, May 4, 2009

Musing Mondays - May 4


Musing Mondays is hosted by Rebecca at Just One More Page. You can click on the link (or the picture) to see her blog and read everyone's Musing Monday post.

Today’s MUSING MONDAYS post is about your to be read list…


How many books (roughly) are in your tbr pile? Is this in increasing number or does it stay stable? Do you ever experience tbr anxiety in the face of this pile? (question courtesy of Wendy)

I have absolutely no idea how big my tbr pile is since it encompasses numerous bookshelves and stacks around the house. I do have a smaller pile on my nightstand and dresser that contains my books from booksfree, review books and other books I am dying to read. I consult this first to pick my next book, but sometimes make my way to my shelves. Sometimes just looking at my shelves makes me want to read - not out of anxiety, but just because I love to read and love looking at my books.

I don't have anxiety because I look at all the books as an investment. One day I may not have money to freely buy books and then I have plenty of books to read. I don't seem to make headway because I am always adding, but I'm okay with that, I know I have plenty of entertainment for the years to come!

Have a great Monday!

2 comments:

caite said...

I agree that a big TBR pile should not cause anxiety but be a comfort. all those future hours of reading, safely waiting for me...

SmilingSally said...

I've emailed you twice trying to notify you that you won The Voice.

Please send your name and mailing address ASAP to
smilingsal55 AT yahoo DOT com

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.