Tuesday, September 1, 2009

August Summary

Okay so now I'm back to work and the boys are back to school and August was an awesome reading month. I'm back on track to complete 175 books this year.

In August I read 20 books.
  • 9 were ARC/Review books
  • 5 were from the library
  • 4 were from my tbr pile
  • 2 were from booksfree
  • 5 were on audio
  • 4 were children's books (listen to/read with DS#1)
  • 5 were young adult books
The books I read were:
  1. Love's First Light by Jamie Carie - review
  2. I Can See You by Karen Rose - review
  3. Seven Up by Janet Evanovich - review
  4. Dancing with Ana by Nicole Barker - review and interview
  5. Wait Until Twilight by Sang Pak - review
  6. The Weight of Silence by Heather Gudenkauf - review
  7. Pre by Tom Jordan
  8. Reunion in Death by J.D. Robb - review
  9. Club Dead by Charlaine Harris - review
  10. Vision in White by Nora Roberts
  11. Confessions of a Jane Austen Addict by Laura Viera Rigler
  12. A to Z Mysteries: The Deadly Dungeon by Ron Roy
  13. A to Z Mysteries: The Empty Envelope by Ron Roy
  14. A to Z Mysteries: The Falcon's Feathers by Ron Roy
  15. A to Z Mysteries: The Golden Goose by Ron Roy
  16. After by Amy Efaw - review
  17. Nothing Can Keep Us Together by Cecily Von Ziegesar
  18. Truth or Dare by Nicole O'Dell - review
  19. The Last Ember by Daniel Levin
  20. Alex Cross's Trial by James Patterson

I hit 100 books for the year this month. I made some progress on review books though I am still backed up on some of them, my fault, not the books and my library reopened - so it's happy days for me!

Challenges:

2009 100+ Challenge: 112/180
2009 Suspense/Thriller Challenge: 12/12 - completed this month!
Sookie Stackhouse Reading Challenge: 2/8
Stephanie Plum Reading Challenge: 1/13

4 comments:

Alexia561 said...

You read twenty books in August?! I'm beyond impressed! Awesome! I only managed to finish five {hangs head in shame}. Gotta start reading faster to catch up to your 100 total for the year! *L*

Cangratulations on a great month!

Mandi said...

Wow..that is a lot! You had a good month :)

Shonda said...

Twenty books??? That's two months of reading for me! Impressive. It always amazes me to see how many books other people can read in a week or a month. Congrats on staying on track of reaching your goal.

Momma Hunt said...

Yeah congrats on that!!!! My goal is going to be as close to 100 as I can manage for next year. I joined the 100 in 2009 late but I am doing my best!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.