Saturday, December 18, 2010

2011 Challenge: Reading From My Shelves Project 2011

Diane at Bibliophile By the Sea is once again hosting the Reading From My Shelves Project for 2011.  This is one I really need to take part in as my reading pile has grown by leaps and bounds but my space has not.

Here are the details (from Diane):

  • Challenge runs from January 1 - December 31, 2011.
  • Read books from your own shelves, and then pass the books on to someone else: a friend, relative, the library, used book store, swap them, just as long as the book leaves your house once it has been read.  
  • Decide on your goal (12 is the minimum - no maximum). Cross over books are allowed.
  • Grab the button and do a post about the challenge.
  • Keep a running list of the books you've read and passed on.
  •  Leave a comment on this post with a link to your post and you are entered. (
  • Have Fun and GOOD LUCK!

So my goal will be 24 - that's two a month and it will nicely coincide with some of my other challenges. I look forward to reading and completing this challenge.

I'll keep a running list of the books on this post through the year.

  1.  

1 comments:

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

Crystal,

Glad that you have signed on for this challenge. Hope it helps you as much as it did me last year. Have fun! I need help again this year...LOL

Happy Holidays as well.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.