Saturday, December 18, 2010

2011 Challenge: 2011 A to Z challenge

Becky from Becky's Book Reviews is once again hosting the 2011 A to Z Challenge.

Here's how the challenge works, from the A to Z Challenge website:

How does this reading challenge work? Choose the option that works best for you...


Authors -- Read alphabetically by author. Commit to 26 books.
Titles -- Read alphabetically by title. Commit to 26 books.
Authors & Titles -- Commit to reading 52 books

I will be doing the Titles, I think I can handle that and it should be fun to try and find titles with the difficult letters.

I'll list my completed books linked to reviews here.  Want to join the challenge along with me and many others.  Sign up for it here.


A - Awakened by P.C. & Kristin Cast
B - The Big Show Stopper by Ken Dalton
C- Choker by Elizabeth Woods
D- Deeper than the Dead by Tami Hoag
E- Effie at the Wedding by Tracy Marchini
F- Final Vector by Allen Leverone
G- Gabby, God's Little Angel by Sheila Walsh
H- Haven by Kristi Cook
I-  In Transit by Kathleen Gerard
J-  Just Take My Heart by Mary Higgins Clark
K- The Kensei by Jon F. Merz
L- The Last Straw by Jeff Kinney (Diary of a Wimpy Kid)
M- Misguided Angel by Melissa de la Cruz
N- Never Been Kissed by Melody Carlson
O-  Ordinary Thunderstorms by William Boyd
P- The Promises She Keeps by Erin Healy
Q- The Queen by Steven James
R- The Resurrection by Mike Duran
S- Said the Spider by Earle E. Van Gilder
T- Twelve Sharp by Janet Evanovich
U- 
V-  Vanish by Sophie Jordan
W- The Werewolf Upstairs by Ashlyn Chase
X- 
Y-
Z- Zero Day by  Mark Russinovch

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.